Husky 20 Gal. Vertical Electric-Powered Silent Air Compressor
Do you need a powerful tool to make your next project a success? If so, you need an air compressor. An air compressor can save you time and aggravation. It can get the job done faster and easier. And best of all, an air compressor is an investment that will pay for itself over and over.
A silent air compressor is an essential tool for any home improvement project. Whether you are a handyman or a do-it-yourselfer, this little powerhouse will take care of all of your needs with ease and efficiency. A silent air compressor is not the same as a “quiet” air compressor. A “quiet” air compressor has no moving parts which mean it produces very little noise. However, there is a big difference between a “quiet” air compressor and a “silent” air compressor. A “silent” air compressor does not produce any noise.
Who should use 20-gallon silent air compressor?
Silent Compressor: It is basically a “quiet” tool that makes a lot of useful things (like paint) really, really quiet!
This type of air compressor is designed for commercial and industrial use. It is used where there are high-pressure requirements and it is important to have a continuous supply of air. 20-gallon silent air compressors are used in all sorts of different ways. They include:
1. A homeowner used for home and light commercial construction.
2. Can be used for tires, leather, carpet cleaning, paintball, powder coating, and many other applications where an air compressor is needed.
3. An electrician uses it to install more lights and outlets.
4. Most commonly used for inflating things such as tires, boats, air mattresses, and toys.
5. Silent compressors are very efficient and the least expensive.
6. It’s used to force air into small spaces to make other things (like paint), and more
- Max Pressure: 90 psi
- Airflow: 5 CFM
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
This Husky 20-gallon silent air compressor is great for contractors, carpenters, painters, plumbers, and anyone else who needs to inflate a variety of tires and other types of air-filled objects.
With 20 gallons of air-compression power, this silent air compressor delivers more punch than a 150-horsepower engine. It features a 1-1/2 horsepower, 2-bladed centrifugal fan for powerful airflow.
This is a low-tech silent air compressor that is perfect for home projects. It comes with a low 73 dB sound level and the motor runs only 50% as loud as a normal compressor! It features an air pressure of 90 pounds per square inch (psi), a continuous output of 5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) airflow capacity, and weighs a mere 1.52 pounds.
This is the best value on the market today. You get a 20 Gallon Capacity, a 20 Minute Timer, a 1-year warranty, and FREE ground shipping!
- Produces 50 times more power than a household air compressor
- Compress up to 20 gallons of air per minute
- Extremely quiet – can be operated right next to your bed
- Durable, heavy-duty construction; 2-year warranty
- Includes an air filter that is easy to replace
- Fits easily into most
- Eliminates eye strain by forcing air into the back of your eye
- Great for nasal congestion and sinus pressure
- Helps relieve headaches and tense neck muscles
- A great pick-me-up!
Is a 20-gallon air compressor enough?
Yes! You can always get more power. However, more horsepower does not always mean more performance. Sometimes, you need more power simply to keep the engine from stalling. If that’s the case with your marketing, you’ll know after a week or two when you start to see real results.
READ MORE: 6 Best High Pressure Air Compressor 4500 psi.
In this section, I reveal how to make the most of a silent, small horsepower, 20-gallon air compressor. This quiet little tool can do amazing things. I use it to break down walls, remove old decks, and pour concrete. It’s perfect for homeowners who need to do some minor repairs without making a lot of noise. This tool is a great addition to any home renovation or construction project.
This is the best product on the market for people who need a lot of air… and don’t want to pay a lot. You can buy it for around $450.